We have a relatively low staff
turnover here at Pyranha as we all rather like our jobs, however from
time to time we need to add fresh talent and skills to the team. We will
consider all applications, but being a paddler will always stand you in
good stead, providing you have the necessary qualifications, skills or
experience required for the position.
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
We are currently looking to welcome a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to our team; you will serve as a direct contact for trade customers with queries about products, orders, or deliveries whilst also providing support for Sales Representatives.
A commitment to delivering high quality customer service is a must, and the ideal candidate would also have a working knowledge of the current best practices in this field. If your organisational skills are second to none and you draw energy from working as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Order Processing via Email and other IT based systems
- Consistent data validation for both orders and invoices
- Liaising with clients to confirm order details and answer queries
- Close cooperation with the Despatch team to ensure timely deliveries
- Pro-active maintenance of sales and customer records
- Development and presentation of monthly sales reports
- Effective internal communicate of important feedback from customers
- Assisting the Sales team to meet regular targets and analyse deviations
- Continually refreshing and building upon product knowledge
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator, Sales Support Agent, or similar
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (with effective use of Excel being a key requirement)
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A dedicated, team-focused mind-set
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
An interest in paddlesports is desirable, but not essential. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.