Boofed something you shouldn't have and snapped your back band? Fear not, replacements are available right here!
Pyranha back band straps are designed to handle a serious amount of force, using a climbing grade, bartack stitched webbing construction, and featuring a highly corrosion resistant, anodised speed buckle such as those commonly found in climbing harnesses.
Available in Ratchet and Non-Ratchet formats, with the former featuring highly durable, injection moulded plastic, Everest ratchet strips.
- Speed Buckle and Rubberised Grip Tab for easy adjustment
- Climbing grade, bartack stitched webbing construction
- Highly corrosion resistant, anodised buckle
- Available in Ratchet and Non-Ratchet formats
- Suitable for backrest systems in most Pyranha kayaks